Preventive maintenance saves you money even over the short haul. On the average, money spent on maintenance saves two to three times the initial investment in repair costs. Over 50% of the service we perform on HVAC systems is preventative maintenance. There are basic things that you can do like keep your filter changed and periodically rinse your outdoor unit.
Please review our Recommended HVAC Maintenance for Home Owners.
Here are some interesting facts:
- In Denton and the surrounding area, your HVAC system runs 1,400 to 1,800 hours per year. That is equivalent to driving your automobile over 80,000 miles in one year.
- Depending on the age, equipment condition, duct work, your location and the amount you pay for electricity. You could be paying as much as $1.00 per air conditioning run hour.
- HVAC system repairs range from $198 to as much as $1300. Could be more if multiple repairs are necessary.
- Heating and cooling your home uses more energy and costs more money than any other system in your home — typically making up about 54% of your utility bill.
The average life of a system, without maintenance, is about 8 yrs.
The average central air HVAC system price is $6,500.00
Our Maintenance Goals:
- extend the life of your HVAC system
- cut your repair cost in half
- reduce your operating cost up to 36%
Our 30+ Point Tune-Up
We have designed a 30+ point tune-up that checks and measures, precisely, the condition of every vital area of your system. Including capacitors, motor bearings, and refrigerant levels. The service also includes a HVAC system safety inspection, clean and check service and performance analysis of your duct system.
Our HVAC maintenance service comes with a written guarantee. Also, you may want to check out our Comfort Club Membership program. Schedule your tune-up now or call us at 940-243-9199.
For your reference, Click Here for an interesting study on the effectiveness of preventative maintenance completed by LSU.