Bryant® Evolution® air conditioners with multi-stage capabilities (models 189B, 180B, 187B) offer a wealth of
benefits due to this technology. You’ll enjoy reduced energy consumption, more consistent indoor temperatures,
quieter operation, better humidity management and excellent zoning system performance.
Our unique combination of temperature and humidity sensors and “smart” control boards can more closely
match air conditioner performance to current conditions (model 189B). The resulting output is comfort that is
just right, efficiency that is hard to beat, and operation that is incredibly quiet. It’s so smart it actually “learns”
which settings provide the best possible combination of comfort and energy efficiency.
Perfect Humidity® Technology
Perfect Humidity technology ensures optimal summertime cooling dehumidification when system components include a humidity-sensing control, multi-speed air conditioner and a properly matched fan coil or furnace inside.
- EXTRA EFFICIENCY — Our two-stage Evolution® air conditioner (model 180B) delivers exceptional, up to 21.0 SEER cooling efficiency. Remember, the higher the SEER, the more you save on your cooling bills.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SOUND — Bryant® air conditioners have been available with environmentally sound Puron® refrigerant since 1996. That was well before our
competitors began offering a solution that keeps you comfortable without depleting the Earth’s ozone layer.
- NEARLY CONTINUOUS COMFORT — Our inverter-driven variable-speed scroll compressor (model 189B) operates nearly continuously to provide quiet, smooth-operating comfort.
- PRECISION COMFORT & EFFICIENCY — Our Evolution® electronic control board works with the Evolution Connex™ Control inside your home for the ultimate command of indoor comfort. “Intelligent” circuitry monitors system operation and automatically adjusts settings to deliver precision temperature and humidity control while also maximizing energy management.
- EXTRA QUIET OPERATION — Our exclusive AeroQuiet System II™ features an AeroQuiet top, integrated fan motor, forward-swept fan blade, compressor vibration isolator plate, sound hood and split-post compressor grommets to help deliver quiet operation through optimized airflow and vibration management.
- PEACE OF MIND — All of our Evolution® air conditioners include built-in protection features and Bryant® quality testing you can be confident with your comfort. As a part of our commitment to lasting quality, our DuraGuard™ Plus protection package ensures lasting durability and good looks through years of exposure to weather, sports and lawn equipment and more.