Preventative maintenance saves you money, even over the short haul. On the average, money spent on an air conditioning service saves two to three times the initial investment in repair costs. Over 50% of the service we perform on HVAC systems is preventative maintenance. Cogburn's Heating & Air Conditioning is your premier source for reliable and affordable AC maintenance services in the Denton, Flower Mound, Highland Village, Keller, and Lewisville, TX areas. Having routine maintenance performed on your cooling system offers a number of benefits. Your air conditioner unit will experience a prolonged lifespan if it is able to consistently operate at peak efficiency the way it was built to do. This will also lead to improved comfort levels and air quality throughout your home. Financially, beyond saving on potential repair costs, you will enjoy reduced utility expenses thanks to your home's superior energy efficiency. Contact our team today to learn more about the benefits of AC maintenance and what our services can do for you! There are basic things that you can do like keep your filter changed and periodically rinse your outdoor unit. Ask about the HVAC maintenance we recommend for homeowners.
OUR SIX PILLAR MAINTENANCE OBJECTIVE
- #1, is to make sure your system is Safe to operate.
- #2, is to make sure your system is not causing health issues.
- #3, is to Inspect and Check vital components for reliability issues.
- #4, is to Perform services that extend the life of the equipment/system.
- #5, is to solve energy wasting problems.
- #6, is to perform an Assurance check. Our goal is make sure your system is safe, healthy, reliable, long lasting, efficient, and that we have validated the overall performance.
OUR 30+ POINT MAINTENANCE SERVICE
We have designed a 30+ point tune-up that checks and measures, precisely the condition of every vital area of your system including capacitors, motor bearings, and refrigerant levels. The service also includes an HVAC system safety inspection, clean and check service, and performance analysis of your duct system. Our HVAC maintenance service comes with a written guarantee. Also, you may want to check out our Comfort Club Membership program. Schedule your tune-up now or call us. Our air conditioning contractors are proud to serve homeowners throughout Denton, Flower Mound, Lewisville, Keller & Highland Village, TX. For your reference, click here for an interesting study on the effectiveness of preventative maintenance completed by LSU.
- In Denton, TX and the surrounding areas, your HVAC system runs 1,400 to 1,800 hours per year. That is equivalent to driving your automobile over 80,000 miles in one year.
- Depending on the age, equipment condition, duct work, your location, and the amount you pay for electricity, you could be paying as much as $1.00 per air conditioning run per hour.
- HVAC system repairs range from $198 to as much as $1,300, but could be more if multiple A/C repairs are necessary.
- Heating and cooling your home uses more energy and costs more money than any other system in your home — typically making up about 54% of your utility bill.
- The average life of a system, without maintenance, is about eight years
- The average central air HVAC system price is $6,500.