Preventative Maintenance Saves You Time and MoneyOn the average, money spent on an air conditioning maintenance saves two to three times the initial investment in repair costs. Over 50% of repairs can be prevented with regular maintenance and you extend the life of the system up to 7 years longer.
Maintenance That You Can DoThere are basic things that you can do like:
OUR SIX PILLAR MAINTENANCE OBJECTIVE
- #1, is to make sure your system is Safe to operate.
- #2, is to make sure your system is not causing health issues.
- #3, is to Inspect and Check vital components for reliability issues.
- #4, is to Perform services that extend the life of the equipment/system.
- #5, is to solve energy wasting problems.
- #6, is to perform an Assurance check. Our goal is make sure your system is safe, healthy, reliable, long lasting, efficient, and that we have validated the overall performance.
OUR 30+ POINT MAINTENANCE SERVICE
We have designed a 30+ point tune-up that checks and measures, precisely the condition of every vital area of your system including capacitors, motor bearings, and refrigerant levels. The service also includes an HVAC system safety inspection, clean and check service, and performance analysis of your duct system. Our HVAC maintenance service comes with a written guarantee. Also, you may want to check out our Comfort Club Membership program. Schedule your tune-up now or call us. Our air conditioning contractors are proud to serve homeowners throughout Allen, Lucas, Prosper, Denton, Flower Mound, Lewisville, Keller & Highland Village, TX. For your reference, click here for an interesting study on the effectiveness of preventative maintenance completed by LSU.
- In Denton, TX and the surrounding areas, your HVAC system runs 1,400 to 1,600 hours per year. That is equivalent to driving your automobile over 80,000 miles in one year.
- Depending on the age, equipment condition, duct work, your location, and the amount you pay for electricity, you could be paying as much as $1.00 per air conditioning run per hour.
- HVAC system repair averages around $300. could be more if multiple A/C repairs are necessary.
- Heating and cooling your home uses the most energy in your home — typically making up about 54% of your utility bill.
- The average life of a system is 11.78 years
- The average central air HVAC system price is $8000.